Thursday, July 24, 2008

Shoot Number Two


Last week's shoot went wonderfully! Besides a little snafu at the beginning concerning the clothes, everything went smoothly. The models were great, and the gentleman assisting me with the lights was a big help! Some of the photos are posted on my website. Let me know what you think of them. For those of you who don't have a blog site and are unsure whether or not you can comment on my posts, you should be able to do so without having to register. If you can't, feel free to email me at anyahershberger@gmail.com with your comments. I'd love to hear what you have to say about my work or my blog posts. It's always nice receiving feedback.



This past week, I've been busy sifting through last week's shoot, posting some new images, and preparing for tomorrow's adventures. Tomorrow, I will be shooting in an art showroom--which is decked out with a baby Grand piano, brown leather couches, fur rugs, classy tables and chairs, a full kitchen, a gorgeous terrace, and beautiful lighting! I have the models lined up and sketches drawn. I will be doing something similar to what I did before, but with a little less mood lighting.

The people in this town are wonderful to work with. They are very understanding of artists and photographers who are trying to do their projects as best as possible. It has certainly made my job easier. As a new person to the town with few resources, the friendly faces have helped me feel like a part of this community.

Thanks everyone!

No comments: